Natural Language Processing (Part 1)
The goal of the post is to implement the strategies taught in a course called NLP with Python for Machine Learning Essential Training on Lynda.
This will be a 5 part series. The first part contains the basics of NLP in python. This topic covers:
1. Basic understanding of NLP and NLTK.
2. Installation process.
3. Reading and exploring the text data.
4. Basics of Regex.
5. Splitting and replacing strings using Regex.
6. Machine Learning Pipeline.
7. Implementation of removing punctuation.
8. Implementation of tokenization.
9. Implementation of removing stopwords.
To download the code, please click here
I hope you enjoy this.